Often you are working on projects with a tight timeline. If the data for the stamping die is prepared taking all specifications into account, production can start immediately and delivery time minimizes.
File specifications for the artwork:
- All artwork sized 100%
- Do not include masks
- Convert all stroke & fill - to path/outline
- Do not include compound masks
- Do not apply line weight to paths
- Do not include intersecting lines
- If no text, indicate print side (right reading sight)
- Indicate if you require crop or registration marks on the die
- Save file with layers (one layer for each foil used and/or multilevel artwork)
- Specify embossing style: round, flat or other
- Indicate which areas flat stamp vs. emboss
Additionally your artwork should be saved at minimum 1200 dpi.
Download technical information